ISHPI is focused on delivering the highest quality technology solutions and services to our clients utilizing our highly talented professionals, technical excellence, and effective management through ethical practices.
We provide services to the Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and Federal Agencies.
ISHPI’s major areas of expertise include ->
- Information Operations
- Information Warfare
- Information Assurance
- Electronic Warfare
- Systems Engineering & Integration
- Intelligence Support Services
- Enterprise Architecture
- Acquisition Management
- Logistics Support Services
- Training Services
- Information Technology
Having incorporated in late 2006, ISHPI is a rapidly growing 8(a), SDB, and SDVO Small Business supporting the Warfighter and Defenders of the Homeland throughout the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, and internationally supporting military operations as required. ISHPI is a privately held U.S corporation incorporated in the state of Delaware with corporate headquarters in the beautiful and historic Charleston, South Carolina metro area and offices in San Antonio, TX, Tidewater, VA, and the National Capital Region.
Our clients, employees, and communities recognize us as a company with:
- A successful history of achievement in both defense, government, and commercial sectors
- A corporate culture centered on the guiding principles of integrity, excellence, and devotion
- Leaders with creativity, innovation, integrity, and devotion
- A commitment to supporting diversity in our workforce