ISHPI is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). ISHPI is poised to capture work under the following small business Federal Certifications:
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Set-Aside (SDVOSBC)
- SDVOSB Sole Source (SDVOBS)
- Buy Indian (BI)
- 8A Competed
- 8AN 8(a) Sole Source
- Small Business Set-Aside (SBA)
- Small Business Set-Aside – Partial (SBP)
- Reserved for Small Business (RSB)
ISHPI actively seeks to partner with other small and large businesses, helping one another grow and provide greater capabilities and services to the Federal Government.
The Business Development Department is the firm’s liaison to the business community. For more information about how easy it is to sole source to ISHPI or to inquire about teaming opportunities, please visit Sole Sourcing to ISHPI or contact the Business Development Department. We are always interested in hearing about new business and teaming opportunities.